My mom Ginny, a wonderful teacher reminded me, “you can’t buy health.” These wise words often come to mind as I hear of so many struggling with health problems.
It does seem that the REAL things in life cannot be purchased, no matter whom you are.
Steve Jobs, CEO and maker of iPad…iPhone etc. died a billionaire and here are some of his last thoughts and words on his sick bed.
“At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.
Five Undeniable Facts of Life:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy.
So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words in London … “Eat your food as your medicines.
Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The One who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
NOTE: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!”
Yes, the best things in life are free. It’s up to us to find them, treasure them and pass them on to others.
“We live in the present, we dream of the future, but learn truths from the past.”– Madame Chiang